Plan A | Subtitles Plan A | Subtitles

What the hell

Time to move to plan b,

get a microphone that doesn't sound like the cheap plastic microphone you get with your computer.

Then re-record all dialogue.

And get rid of the subtitles, come on buddy.

stickists responds:

we only put in subtitles because thats what people suggested and its not my fault (well mabey it is) that i can't afford a good mic with my pocket money

24 Hour Project 24 Hour Project

Great work!!

At first I was a little put off by the stick man, but once you transformed him I went to impressed mode. From there you went forth and created more and more detail for each scene. I kept looking at the clock and noticed your increased animation speed. Great work.

Let me know if you ever need help with anything.

MindProject responds:

Yeah, I was worried that people would be turned off immediately by the stickman when they see that I had no prior submissions. The first few hours was kind of a conceptualization time. All of the animation I did on the spot, so I had to think of something to do, from there, everything just kind of flowed out.

Crime 2 Crime 2

That was kicking rad

I didn't know it was possible to have post xiaoxiao simple characters like that and make it kick ass. I think if you made some of the effects touched up a little (mostly blood) and did something to take out the dialog boxes (like flipping out a badge that says CBS as opposed to saying it) then you would be unstopable.

Keep up the great work my friend.
-Toad

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

Domo Kun Rock

but this game is a biatch.

The manhole level went to fast, they were out and in before you could get across the map.

The flying level was cool, the special level kicked ass.

Everyone else kicked my Ass, how the hell do you keep the dragon through the birage of guys?

Then the Bigass dudes kick my ass, A LOT.

The best part of the game was the begining when the Domo-Kun arose

HAIL FARK!!

Sack Smash 2001 Sack Smash 2001

That's more F*cked up then a football bat

What the hell,
That's why I don't smoke crack.
Cool developement